DS600 MOBILELOCK Portable Alarm with GPS
Imagine an alarm system you can take anywhere and install on everything. It’s simple, lightweight, durable, and functions as both a GPS tracking device and complete all-in-one portable alarm. Automatic alerts are sent—per your preferred methods—when it’s moved, altered, and low on batteries. Most commonly used to protect heavy equipment at construction sites, pull-behind trailers, shipping containers (Conex), ATMs and work trucks.
- Simplified installation using built-in magnets and pre-drilled mounting holes
- Rechargeable batteries: 30+ days runtime per charge. Can be also be permanently powered with charging cord or DS530 solar charger or DS525 12V connector
- Built-in sensors/alerts for changes in movement, vibration, tilt, tamper, temperature, power loss, and low battery
- Bluetooth - Ability to pair Bluetooth sensors (motion, door, cable lock)
Wall charger included
A monthly service of $19.95 is required (set-up is at the time of activation when the device is received). Service is month to month and can be suspended or cancelled at anytime.
This system operates in the U.S. only.
Includes nationwide Verizon cellular service with no roaming charges, unlimited outbound notifications and use of the website, 5 locate credits per device per month.
ALARM SENSORS (BUILT IN)
- Temperature (High & Low)
- Power Loss
- Low Battery
- BLE- Bluetooth Low Energy
- Proprietary BLE sensors available. Up to 10 BLE sensors can be paired to one DS600. Sensor range up to 100’ away.
- Siren (85 db at 1 meter)
- Arm/disarm confirmation
- Plug/unplug charger
- Size: 4.4 in x 3.5 in x 1.3 in
- Weight: 9.4 oz.
- UV resistant Plastic
- Outdoor weatherproof
- Crush resistant to >500 lbs. Vibration: Can handle up to 500Hz random vibration 1.25G rms
- Operating: -4F – 122F
- Storage: -4F to +140F
- Humidity: <95% non-condensing
- MET Labs, FCC, Verizon
- Built in magnets
- Mounting holes (#8 clearance)
ADDITIONAL SENSORS: Sold Separately