DS620 Wireless Door-Generic Sensor
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Your best security relies on a multi-pronged approach. Used for the opening and closing of doors and windows, this sensor immediately detects any attempted break-ins at your site. When combined with our other products, you’ll feel as fortified as Fort Knox.
- Uses a magnetic reed switch to detect door/window openings greater than ⅜”
- Connects wirelessly to alert DS600 Mobilelock using Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Built-in sensors/alerts for tamper, temperature (high and low), and low battery
DS620 Wireless Door/Generic Sensor
- Connects to the DS600 Mobilelock wirelessly using Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Uses internal magnetic Reed Switch to detect opening of doors and windows
- Magnet provided lines up within 3/8" to sensor
- "Door Opened" alarm reported when separated
- Terminal block inside allows any other normally closed (N.C.) sensor to be wired in.
- Built-in alerts for high and low temperature, tamper and low battery
- Size: L: 3.7", H: 1.9", D: 1.0" w
- Weight: 2.5 oz
- Mounting bracket provided for easy attachment to doors
- Can be paired to only one DS600 Mobilelock at a time. Up to 10 BLE sensors can be paired to one Mobilelock.
- Sensor can be installed up to 100' from DS600 Mobilelock
- CR123 replaceable battery provides > 1 year runtime
- Storage: -22F to 140F
- Operating: -4F to 104F